Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spring ... or is it still winter?!!

Today it was in the high 40`s!! It is the first week of May and we are having winter weather still!! Lots of rain, but this afternoon, the sun actually peeked out and it was a beautiful day. We were supposed to go to the beach for the weekend with my sister and husband, but last minute work for my husband that is due Monday morning, caused us to stay home.

So, being home, gave me some extra time to work on a few sketches.... Added a bit of blush to this little girl to finish her up..







Pleased to be
linked into Sunday Sketches this week.
Have a great week!!
Love,
Jane

1 comment:

  1. These are all just wonderful. I think that first little cutie is my favorite. Congrats on sales of your work as clip art. I think that's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete