Tuesday, November 8, 2011

There is no greater love....

Recently, I found a blog by a young girl. This is what she says in her bio.
I'm Lorelie. 17 years old. Februay 1, 1994. Filipina. I Am a Child of God, and that is my significance. This place is where I testify God's goodness in my life. Smile, God loves Us! :] ----------------♥-------------- 1 Timothy 4:12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. ----------------♥-------------- Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. ----------------♥-------------- Philippians 2:10-11 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. ----------------♥--------------

WOW!! I thought, as I read her blog and the posts that she has on there. What a testimony to her faith and how bold an influence she is having daily on all who follow her. I wanted to share some of her posts and hope they mean as much to you as they did to me when I came across them. Great way to start the day!







No comments:

Post a Comment