Saturday, January 15, 2011

Santa Rosa Beach

Our good friends, Bill and Vicki, have a place in Santa Rosa Beach and offered it to us for the weekend, so we have taken a few days off to be at the beach. I love the brillant blue colors of the beach down here. There is no place any prettier in my mind. It is a little chilly in the mornings but warms up in the afternoon. Good food is abundant!! We will go for early dinner tonight at the Backporch, which is a favorite of mine with the popcorn shrimp.

On the way to the beach, we always try to stop at Chocodelphia, in Prattville. The name is great for all chocolate lovers, like myself. They carry my cards there and when I called to ask her if she needed any more, she said, Valentines and anything Auburn. So, I got to work and made some new ones for her to have and for my Auburn folks to enjoy.

Hope this long weekend holiday is a good one for all to enjoy! Check back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment