Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A little more Valentines

Getting back in the swing of things this year, I have been trying to follow up on my facebook pages and blogs for Gracie. Trying to do a few new cards each week and now is the perfect time for a few more Valentines. If I don`t put them together soon, it will be too late....

I just have a few more days then it is off to the warm and sunny Caribbean.!! Tom surprised me with a cruise on the new Alure, Royal Caribean`s newest ship. It is huge and has boardwalks and carousel, central park in the multi floor atrium. My sister, husband, my aunt and uncle, Dian and Don, are coming with us. It will be a healing time for us all, to get away and move forward since the death of our Mother in December. Still have packing to do, but that will come!!

Happy Valentines to you all! Enjoy those special people in your lives and give extra hugs to all of them....


No comments:

Post a Comment