Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday sketches

I have found an awesome artist who has online classes that I have been wanting to do. The problem being.... TIME... but this week as I got her email, she had posted a free utube tutorial of this precious little bee girl. I was determined that today, I would sit down and draw her out. Well... it is after 9:00 and I have just finished her. The tutorial was a fast pace one, so I would freeze each frame while I caught up and tried to do what she was showing us to do. My look has some work to do , but I love the faces that she does and that is what I want to work on for my paintings and drawings, so this was a fun project. Now, to clean up my den where I have spread paint, brushes and everything else in between out everywhere!!
http://willowing.ning.com/ Sunday Sketches at http://www.bluechairdiaryillustrations.com/2010/03/sunday-sketches-official.html So, as usual, when I finish a sketch or painting, I will scan it and use it for one of my note cards.. This one was fun to do and to think of the perfect thought to go with it.

3 comments:

  1. She is WAYYyyy too adorable! I LOVE your style. :) Thanks so much for joining us this week. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job and good for you for doing the tutorial! I like the pink!!! I would love to try out classes online too but have the same problem - finding time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this bee girl!! especially the pastels

    ReplyDelete