Friday, June 8, 2012

Christmas in June Bridal shower



Recently I got an invitation to a Bridal Shower for a friend of my daughter, with the theme... "Christmas in June".  As I am thinking about what to do, and if indeed the gifts need to be for Christmas..... I decide to do some more of the tags that I have been working on . These will be for the new bride and groom to have for their gifts as they wrap them and put them under their first tree together....

I used the blank tags from Office Depot, dotted scapbook paper, a Christmas tree stamp and some old sheet music for the back.  I found some silver trim that I already had to embelish the bottom of the tags. I wrote the words out on the computer and printed them off to cut for the tags front and back.


Now, I just have to package them up in a bag with a bow and they will be ready to stick in with the other things...

Lacy helped me with a frame to give. We decided to use the green and brown colors so it would go with anything, not just for Christmas, but clipped a red dotted paper in where the picture will go, to give it that Christmas look.  We had the boards cut at Lowes to the right sizes and she screwed them together, painted and cut the vinyl letters out for me. I love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment