Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pinterest project

I am so hooked on Pinterest. I love it! I have so many things saved onto my boards for future projects but every once in while, I actually do some of them. Today, I spent the morning, wrapping empty boxes with old sheet music. First, I found all different shapes of boxes, then taped them closed with masking tape..I tore or cut different sizes of the sheet music,  then used mod podge to glue the pieces all over the boxes, until they were completely covered.

After they dried, I lightly painted over a few of them with watered down brown acrylic paint. Then... your imagination can start working! I did my first one with an angel, of course! I have 5 more to play with on another day. A fun project for sure...


Happy Painting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment