Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New cards

A few weeks back, I posted about a pinterest project where I mod podged old music sheets all over empty boxes. I took the angel one that I painted and scanned it for note cards. I doctored her up a bit, with a little color on her checks and wings, then added "Amazing Grace" on the bottom. Now, she is all ready to be printed and packaged up to sell.



I designed another card, using the chevron design, black and white, and put it at an angle for the background. I added some bright colored squares to the band that runs across the middle of the card. Then it was ready to be personalized with a name or initials. I love to work with these fun colors...


Another mixed media painting.... little girl with pigtails. Dress is made of scrapbook paper, cut and
mod podged on the canvas. Finished painting is scanned for the note cards with words added,
"You are amazing"



Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Love the Amazing Grace Cards...I live right down the road from you in Sylacauga, AL...practically neighbors. Love your art...visit my blog sometimes. I am your newest follower. Tiff

    ReplyDelete