Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pop, Wow!




This morning, I went to my hair salon for an early appointment and as I walked into the front door, I spotted these beautiful arrangements around the room. I just love the look of them. One of their customers had actually come in to decorate the whole studio and it looked so beautiful. Huge wreaths hung above the desk area and they looked great. I always like to spot one "Wow" factor when I am decorating my house, in my mind, and when I walked in this morning to my studio, my eyes were immediately drawn to these large floor arrangements. For sure, they would be "wow" factors to have in your room. Come to find out, the lighted sprigs came from Bed, Bath and Beyond. You can even use your 20% off coupon and get a great deal there. I had to come home to get my coupons cause I hate to go there without them. Hope to make one of these for my own home, if time permits!

No comments:

Post a Comment