Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dollar Store centerpiece

Last year I spotted these mirrored Christmas trees at the Dollar tree Store. They had the mirrored ones and some multi colored ones, but I really liked the mirror ones. I grabbed three of them and set them aside for later. This year as I was getting my Christmas things out, I found them and decided to try a different look for the dining room table. I found some clear candlesticks to put them on at different heights. The trees are hollow inside so they it down nicely on them. I had some garland of clear crystals that I put around them. A few whimsical angels, a silver reindeer and some candlesticks, and it was ready to set the table around. I pulled out my black tablecloth for my first pre Christmas dinner. I think I will like the simple look of it for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment