Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas at the Caroline House

Tonight I went to an annual Christmas celebration at one of our local churches in Birmingham, Christmas at the Caroline House. I had invited my friend, Pam, to go with me and it was a great night to start off the holidays. We had a light dinner, then watched the ballet girls perform, heard a good speaker then loaded up on the shuttles to take us to the top of the hill to tour the house. It was absolutely beautiful, each room done by a different decorator and each area had it`s own look. We went crazy taking pictures with our phones. Our comment to each other was that it looked like a Pinterest House. So many great ideas , just like we see on Pinterest. So, I thought I would share a few of them.

How fun is this donut tree for the kitchen?!!

Advent calendar made from a few pieces of thin wood, tiny envelopes and tiny clothespins. Of course the best part is the surprise you put in the envelopes!


This was so pretty walking into the kitchen. Lots of clear balls, hanging from the island lights. Gorgeous!








Felt wreath added some fun color to this room




This is a craft that I did growing up but these were some of the prettiest ones I have seen. they sprayed them gold and silver with a bit of sparkle..


A cool dried flower topiary

No comments:

Post a Comment