Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pretty in Pink

You can tell that I am a bit partial to pink! As I was at a baby shower this weekend in Atlanta for little Brooke Starr, it reminded me of the pink shower we had at my house a while back. I dug into my pictures and found these. It was a great party, celebrating the upcoming birth of my son`s good friend`s first baby girl.


Lots of pink around and I was thrilled to have the opportunity to make a diaper cake and find the perfect favors to give out to the guest as they were leaving. My thought is that you can`t have a party or gathering without a little something to give as the guests leave. It doesn`t have to be a big gift, just a little something to take away with them to remember the party.
I found these cute little white buckets at the Dollar store, 3 for $1.00, and got bunches of them. Used a Deco Pen from Michaels to write the baby`s name on them and filled them up with pink M&M`s. The pink flowers went in a clear vase, filled with the same pink M&M`s. We made the guest of honor a coursage out of baby socks and pinned it on as soon as she arrived.
Great memories for this special little girl`s baby shower.







No comments:

Post a Comment