Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New angel note card

I painted this angel for Mother several years ago and she had it in her hallway. I have just recently brought it home to hang in my house. It is always a reminder of her and where she is now. She was the new angel that Heaven welcomed home in Dec. of last year. Now, I have scanned the picture and made into note cards. Great way to share the hope and message of where she is. She conquered death and is alive forever with Christ.

Some days are a little harder than others. I say that but don`t really mean harder. Each day is a blessing and I am so thankful for each one but some days, I am reminded about something that she was a part of, and it brings those tears back that I thought had almost dried up. Not tears for her cause she is whole again, but tears for me, for how I miss her. And to know, that I always will.....

No comments:

Post a Comment