Friday, July 10, 2009

New personalized cards










I have been working on some new card ideas over the summer that I have ready. I took several of my acrylic paintings, scanned them and made cards of them. I have been playing with this software program I have, Mountaincow, and I just love it. It has the capability to do so much more than I even know, but I keep trying different things and learning. Wish that is all I had to do, then maybe I could get good at it one day!! But in the mean time, I will just play with it when time allows. I just did some thank you notes for Katie this morning using the same font as they are using on all of their wedding things. Of course, we had to use the hot pink color. I think we will be seeing a lot of that at the wedding and festivites!! More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment