Sunday, January 20, 2013

New chapters

Wow, what a week of new decision!! I have been playing with the idea of revamping my businesses. I just feel like they are getting cluttered and too busy, on my sites and facebook.

 I have several very sweet friends who are helping me tremendously. It is always a good thing to have someone to bounce off ideas with . Through talking to my friend, Beth, we decided it was time to separate Gracie and Co from my paintings. She felt like it was time to "Brand" my name. If you know me, you know I am not one to market myself or plaster my picture around but.... she encouraged me to do just that. So... I have started and it is going to be much work, she told me that, but if I take baby steps, I just might be able to get this done one day.

First thing was to get a new facebook page for JaneLazebyartist. Done Next get an etsy page for the same name... Done. Now the work begins....

 I have to take all the paintings off the Gracie pages and set them up on the new pages. NOT done!! I have started, but realize it will be many days until I feel like I have accomplished anything close to what I want it to be. And that is alright. Can`t stress over it... it is a good opportunity for me to take stock, take old things off and put new things up.

So, in my quest to learn new things always, I have come to realize that this old mind of mine is still capable of learning. Learning, not as quick or easily as I once did, but with a little time, I can do it. Or at least I keep telling myself that!! I had such fun doing a new paintint this last week. It is not quite complete but almost. This is the kind of things that I will be able to post on my new site and etsy, to sell as original painting or prints. I am excited to see where God leads me...

No comments:

Post a Comment