Monday, December 31, 2012

Whisper from God

Today, as I was sitting in the den, thinking about this last year, and then moving ahead to 2013, I was trying to be very organized in my mind. Questions were going through my thoughts and I was just wondering what direction that God would be taking me in. I have lots of ideas, classes that I want to take, new things that I want to learn, new looks for my web site, new products to offer, new mixed media tutorials that I want to do... all these thoughts, swimming in my mind. As I was still thinking... I clicked on my email and saw that I had an order from my web site. It was a card that I had created and it said, "Believe in Miracles"


 
 
When I looked at the purchaser and saw the address and email, it caught my eye... Cure4cambria.........

  I did a bit of searching, to find a blog or information about who was Cambria, and what was going on with her... I emailed Danielle and got the sweetest note back, telling me a bit about herself and her precious little girl, Cambria.... "She just turned 3 years old November 5th and what a blessing!! The doctors told me not to expect her to live to see her second birthday, but I don't listen to them and Cambria definitely has her own agenda" . She has a genetic terminal disease called Spinal Muscular Atrophy. Danielle`s goal for next year is to write a bit more - it's very therapeutic for her, she says - but as a single mom to a child who requires 24/7 care she tends to put it on the back burner. She says 2013 is going to be an awesome year though!! She also mentioned that she called her, her little lovebug, so ladybugs are special to her. I had included some ladybugs on this card, and she is her miracle... so that card, was the one she picked.

I could almost feel God`s presence as I talked with this new friend that He has brought into my life through my cards today. Not just any customer, but a young mother, who is living her life, with Him as her guide. She gives Him all the glory for giving her this precious gift, her miracle baby, Cambria. His encouragement today for me, that through them, through my note cards, someone else was encouraged was a gift. It was almost a confirmation that whatever else I wanted to do this year, He thought these inspirational cards, should be included in that list.

What a moment... I have become a follower on Danielle`s blog and look forward to keeping up with this precious young Mother as she takes care of her miracle baby. http://cure4cambria.blogspot.com/ Take a look if you want to be blessed by what God is doing in their lives. Put them on your prayer list, pray for that miracle for them.


 
 
Thank you, Lord, for blessings that You shower down. It is my prayer that I will not be too busy, too involved in things, and miss the opportunities and gifts you give me. I am so thankful for all You have given me.... tonight I pray for my new friend, Danielle and her daughter, Cambria.. I pray that You will bless them this year, give them good health, good friends to help with their physical needs and that You will shine through them as they give You the glory. "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13 Happy New Year!!!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment