Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Angels

I guess I will never tire of angels... Love to hunt them out in stores, and love to collect them. I love to draw them.... they can take on their very own personality very quickly after the pen hits the paper. Sassy ones, shy ones, bashful ones, happy ones, compassionate ones, deep in thought ones.... so many different feelings can be realized through the faces of these animated angels... Yesterday, I wanted to get some of my thoughts, some new ideas, down on paper... I love to have a whole day to stay in and paint and draw.... I could get lost in my paper and paints very easy! I am learning, for sure, but as I learn, it is fun to play on my pad with new angels...
Then I put it in photoshop for a few dots and a verse for this little backward girl...
And one more... this one a bit different, a real life look.....
So, off to clean my art table up before heading to bed... Have a great week, Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment