Saturday, October 13, 2012

Christmas is in the air

I always say that when October gets here, Christmas will be here in no time. As I go in the stores and see all of the Christmas things out, it just reminds me of how quick time flies and how quick Christmas comes! I love everything about it. I already have my Christmas CD`s out and going in my car! I know that is a bit early, but if I don`t start now, I will not have time to enjoy them! I have been working on new cards and posting them on facebook from time to time, but wanted to get my Christmas cards ready and available in variety packages. This would give people an opportunity to have several of the designs, if they liked several, and not have just one look. SO, this being a football day, I gathered all of my things that I would need, sat down on the couch and turned the tv on to the game and got started. Some of these are designs that I have used before but changed the sentiment to a Christmas meaning. Hope you enjoy!
!
Have a great weekend! Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment