Sunday, August 19, 2012

Candy wrappers

One of my best friend is in the middle of planning for her son`s wedding in two weeks. It is a destination wedding at the beach so there were lots of plans and details to take care of.

I love weddings!! I love to help plan the parties. I think in my next life, that may be a fun thing to do full time but for now, I will just enjoy helping when needed!

I was helping with the  Tool and Gadget party that was given this week and had fun doing the invitations and some favors...  This was like the invitation we decided to use for the Party. I got pictures of their dogs and photoshopped them into the invitation.  Makes it really personal for the couple to use the pictures of their own dogs!!...



 This next invitation was one we created for the rehearsal dinner but decided to go with the chevron one below...








They are having huge buckets around at the reception and we made these cards to put on the buckets that will be filled with flip flops!! Cute idea for sure for all of those hurting feet!!

I found this idea online somewhere, but we didn`t use it for this wedding. I will keep it tucked in my mind for another time because I really like it! You can use it for tags to put on favors or for the place cards for the rehearsal dinner.... I am sure there will be a great reason to use them in the future!

When it was time for favors, I thought about these candy wrappers that I had made for my son`s wedding rehearsal dinner. The template is 5.25x6 inches and fits perfectly around a Hershey`s chocolate bar..



 
In two weeks, all of this planning will be a sweet memory for the bride and groom and for this special friend of mine, the mother of the groom!!

Have a fun week,
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment