Thursday, December 30, 2010

I`m back.......

Well, lots has gone on in my life these last few months. I worked for months and finally got my website up and running. I had it professionally designed and really liked the look and was starting to move ahead..... then our world turned upside down in the blink of an eye, literally. July 16, we found out that our Mother had pancreatic cancer and life would never be the same as we knew it.

She had chemo and fought a brillant battle but Dec. 13, 2010, she went home to be with the Lord.

After 5 months of being at her house each day, this blog was not even thought about. She was always so supportive of each step I took with Gracie and Co. and was so proud of it all. I will move ahead now, knowing she would have wanted that and would have loved seeing it continue to grow. So, I am officially back. Look for more updates on the blog and certainly check out Gracieandco.com when you have a minute.

I am posting some of the latest things that I have worked on this fall. More invitations to follow later..........

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment