Friday, October 23, 2009

Cards, cards and more cards!!








My new past time is sitting in front of the computer designing cards. I love my software that is unlimited in what it will let me do. It has taken me months to figure it all out and there is still lots to learn. I know enough to be dangerous!!! I have been trying to work with Patsy at Village Press in Mountain Brook, to get some photo Christmas cards ready to display. Finally, my printer is cooperating and we have some that will be on display at her store. I told Tom last night, that I just wish this was something that I could paid for my time. Maybe one day.......... See what you think......... The bridal one was a picture I painted in art and scanned it to make it into a card, a new thought for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment